Presence proudly announces that we are participating in this special Giving Tuesday on May 5, 2020!
What is Giving Tuesday Now?
#GivingTuesdayNow is a global day of giving and unity that will take place on May 5, 2020 as an emergency response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19. A global threat like COVID-19 affects more than just the infected. A pandemic like this touches every person on the planet, and it presents an opportunity to come together as a global community. Let’s come together to drive a spike of generosity, citizen engagement, business and philanthropy activation, and support for communities and nonprofits around the world. Together we can be a part of the solution: show your support and rally to do some good! Mark your calendar for May 5, 2020 and get ready for the most epic #GivingTuesday yet. (Information taken from http://now.givingtuesday.org)
What is Presence doing to give back during this pandemic?
Here at Presence, we still strive to help people connect even while practicing physical distancing. Here are a few things Presence has been doing:
- Providing church fellowship or small groups soul care support by offering a free 90-minute online workshop called “Maintaining a Healthy Soul and Relationships in The Pandemic”
- Presenting a special blog and video series called “Presence Cares Series – Soul and Relationship Care in The Pandemic”
- Maintaining our Presence Possibilities consulting, online Health Dialogue classes, and other services.
How can you participate in the movement?
- You can donate to Presence through HERE (https://www.facebook.com/donate/1356472011299238/). 100% of your donations made through Facebook Payments go to Presence.
- Besides donating to us, you are also encouraged to create a fundraiser from your own Facebook page, so you can help drive more donations to Presence, remember to include #GivingTuesdayNow when creating the fundraiser.
- Go to PQ Facebook Fundraising page (link)